Maun Plain Bagel (Sade Simit) 5 pcs
The Turkish bagel "simit" has entered the Oxford English Dictionary in 2019. OED defined simit as “a type of ring-shaped bread roll originating in Turkey, typically coated with molasses and encrusted with sesame seeds before baking”. This definition is lacking something. "Love!" Simit is the perfect marriage of flour, water, salt, yeast, molasses and sesame in wood fire. Simit is an essential for breakfast. It's perfect when accompanied with spreadable wedges. The classic, crunchy, sesame Turkish bagel (simit) goes very well with tea, coffee, herbal teas or ayran. It will turn your breakfast to a carnival! You can consume this wonderful Turkish grocery product for breakfast or whenever you wish.
Maun Plain Bagel 5 pcs
It is the delicious sesame seeds on the Turkish grocery bagel that makes a bagel just as well as it is when we eat it... Here are the benefits of bagel sesame:
- Sesame contains antioxidant compounds called sesamol, sesamin and sesamolin.
- It has a strengthening effect on the immune system.
- It is a natural support in anaemia due to the iron and vitamins in it.
- Studies conducted in Japan have shown that sesame oil may be protective against intestinal cancer.
- Sesame oil contains lecithin, which is beneficial for brain and nerve cells.
- Sesame seeds also contain vitamin E, which is beneficial for heart health.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure. It is stated that sesame obtained from sesame oil can help keep cholesterol under control.
- It can be used as a sunscreen oil. It has a great protection effect from UVA and UVB in sunlight.