Yayla Soft Cheese 45% Fat Jar (Yagli Cokelek Cam Kavanozda) 500g
Çökelek, which is a good alternative for those who love unsalted and light cheese, is made with many different methods today. Churning is used to make Çökelek cheese with the traditional method. The oil of the yoghurt is taken with the help of churn, and then the remaining buttermilk is cooked and separated from its water, after which the remaining material is filled into a cloth or a bag made of cloth and a weight is placed on it. In the modern best grocery stores method, a pot is filled with milk. The milk is boiled on low heat and some lemon juice is added to it. Added citric acid makes the milk lumpy and curdled. The material that rises to the top is taken to a cheesecloth or strainer and the remaining water is filtered.
Yayla Cokelek 500g
There are many benefits of Çökelek. You can consume this best grocery stores product regularly with your family and loved ones. Here are the benefits:
- It is a very useful food for children in the developmental age with the vitamins A and C, calcium and phosphorus it contains.
- Precipitation reduces the risk of osteoporosis in the elderly.
- It contributes to weight control due to its low oil content.
- High-protein precipitate helps to increase the muscle mass of the body.
- It supports the immune system and makes it easier for the body to fight against diseases.