Hünnap Çörekotu Yağı (Black Seed Oil) 100 ml
Black seed (Nigella sativa) is an annual herbaceous plant from the Ranunculaceae family. The genus Nigella is generally distributed in Mediterranean countries and there are a total of 20 species. Although 12 species of these are found in Turkey, N. sativa species is widely grown. In our country where plant diversity is rich, black cumin is known as black cumin, cornucopia and black seed.
Hünnap Black Seed Oil 100 ml
Ingredients: Black Seed Oil (Obtained by cold pressing.)
Recommended Consumption: We recommend individuals over the age of 11 to have one teaspoon a day.
With the Cold Press method, the formation of chemical changes in the oil is prevented, and its nutritional value is obtained without losing its nutritional value. Cold Press method is one of the methods used in the production of high quality Turkish market vegetable oils. It only provides the separation of the oil in the seeds with the processes. Since it is made at temperatures not exceeding 30-35 degrees, it is not damaged in bioactive compounds. Over 11 years old and adults can consume.
- It has been reported that the active ingredients of black seed are good for many diseases, including cancer.
- For many years, it has been consumed by people for the treatment of liver, kidney, cardiovascular, digestive, immune, and respiratory system disorders.
- It is also known to be used in the treatment of diarrhoea, dysmenorrhea, indigestion, loss of appetite, amenorrhea, and intestinal worms and skin rash.
- It is an ant diabetic and diabetics can consume it to support their treatment.
- It helps to reduce the body mass index.
- It can reduce tumours thanks to thymoquinone.
- It is known to increase sperm count and sperm mobility.
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema and acne.
- It also lowers and balances cholesterol level.