Hatice Teyze Antakya Crushed Green Olives (Antakya Kirma Yesil Zeytin) 420 Gr.
Olive, which has high nutritional value and is the oldest known fruit in human history, has dozens of different types. The things we hear the most: saddle, crushed, brine, green boots and kalamata… Crushed green olives are a special type of Turkish market olive that is small in size, large in flavour, requires a lot of knowledge and effort to produce, and is only passed on by its regulars. Olives, carefully collected from Antakya, are crushed with stones and brought to the tables with a bitter taste.
Hatice Teyze Antakya Crushed Green Olives 420 Gr
Ingredients: olives, salt, drinking water
Crushed olives are one of the most important meals of the day and an indispensable part of breakfast tables. Green olive Turkish market products, which have a unique taste, are foodstuffs that provide many benefits for human health as well as their taste. We have compiled the benefits of crushed olives for the human body:
- Crushed olive is effective in maintaining cholesterol balance in the body, thanks to its high content of vitamin E.
- Crushed olive is a powerful source of antioxidants for the body, thanks to its rich nutritional value. Thanks to this feature, it is very effective in removing the toxins accumulated in the body through the urinary tract.
- Green olives, which you will consume on a daily basis, are also effective in the treatment of visual disorders.
- Crushed green olive is foods that will help you lose weight by making your body feel full for a long time.
- Green olives, thanks to the substances in its content, provide the regeneration of blood cells.
- Crushed olive is a food item that diabetics should consume regularly, especially since it prevents the increase in the amount of sugar in the body.
- Crushed green olives prevent the stomach wall from being deformed by preventing the increase in the acid rate in the stomach.
- Crushed olive, which is an important nutrient in the protection of cardiovascular health, also protects the health of cells in the body.
- Experts state that if crushed green olives are consumed regularly, they also have an important place in relieving rheumatism and various joint pains.