Thames Organic Wild Rice Mix 500g
Organic Wild Rice Mix by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown. Packed in the UK · Produced to the highest standards.
Thames Organic's products are certified as organic by the UK's Soil Association
(Soil Association license no. DA30314).
Wild rice is a wetland grass 10-15mm in length, which is cured and roasted to give an even black appearance.
- Compared to white and brown rice, the grass is lower in calories.
- Wild rice delivers more protein, which may help you feel fuller longer, says registered dietitian Alex Caspero.
- Wild rice also has been shown to pack a whopping 30 times more antioxidant activity than white rice.
- It’s a great substitute for potatoes, pasta, or rice.
- Some people eat it alone, while others mix it with other rice or grains.
- Alternatively, wild rice can be added to a variety of dishes, such as salads, soups, casseroles, and even desserts.
Organic Wild Rice Mix
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool,dry place away from sunlight.